Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Dead Mans Hand - Mister Gibson and his wife on a sunday trip

Manufacturer:   Figures - GreatEscapeGames

Cart - HagenMiniatures

Scale:   28mm


Hi,

today´s my third day of my holidays and the first to be able to get my brushes and do some paint work.

Here is the result of my efforts of today. Mister Gibson had already been finished about two years ago. His wife was half finished and a part of my personal pile of shame. As I got some wagons and carts some weeks ago from HagenMiniatures (https://www.hagen-miniatures.de/lasercut-artikel/1-56-28mm/17-und-18-jahrhundert-487/) I decided to finish the lady, paint up a horse completely and also to give the cart a blue color.

The two riders are from a set of GreatEscapeGames and used to be passengers from the Stagecoach set. I just gave them another function and their own carriage.

I think it worked quite well. :)

 
Cheers

Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment