Hi,
today´s post is about some unit cards I created for EagleRampant.
When building your warband you normally write down the single units on a paper as there is no army builder for LionRampant like it is for rules like Muskets&Tomahawks. At least I didn´t find an army builder searching the web.
But on the Facebook group for LionRampant I found a file within the file section that offers unit cards. But to be honest they had been very simple and I don´t like the simple look. So I decided to create my own unit cards. There are all the stats of the specific units noted and also their special abilities, the possible upgrades and the additional points for upgrading.
While gaming LionRampant we often had to look up some abilities of the units in the rules. To avoid this I also decided to note the explanations of the special abilities and upgrades on the unit cards aswell. The result was a card (or cards) that can be folded in the middle and iserted into card sleeves. Because of putting the cards into sleeves there is also the possibility to mark the upgrades with non-waterproof pens in order to get the total points of the specific unit after upgrading them.
So there is no longer a sheet of paper necessary to build an army. Just grap the units you want to integrate into your warband, mark the upgrades and count the points.
We haven´t used the cards yet, but in my opinion this should work very well.
I created a version with a blank space between the UnitName and the stats of the unit. I like to fill this gap with pictures of my own units. So the units can be identified easily on the gaming table.
The unit cards can be found here: EagleRampant UnitCards on Facebook
Cheers
Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment