Wednesday, April 30, 2014

ACW - Confederate Cavalry

Manufacturer:  Perry Miniatures (Perry Plastics)
Scale:  28mm



Hi everybody,

though I´ve already posted some pictures of these guys in a earlier post on my blog I wanted to show them to you finished and also in a little setup.
Finished means that the bases hadn´t been ready yet. Now they are ready for action.

These wonderful figures from Perry Plastics have been painted by Krisztian and are planned to be used for the rules of "Longstreet" by Sam Mustafa. 

Within my next post I will show the Confederate Infantry also painted by Krisztian. They also need their final basing.

I love the style Krisztian is painting figures and these nice guys surely won´t be the last figures I will send to him.


Cheers
Mike










10 comments:

  1. These are very nice figures (I have several boxes worth) and K has painted them to his usual high standard. At least one friend of mine (Conrad Kinch) also employs K to paint his figures - the man is extremely talented. You are lucky to have his work. Bravo.
    Looking forward to your Longstreet adventures.
    Cheers, Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael,
      Krisztian will get some other figures of me very soon. ;)

      Delete
  2. They look nice Mike and I'm sure will look great on your Longsteet games.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krisztian has done a really good job again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work, great looking rebels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to have some more units of this cavalry. Just two or three.

    ReplyDelete