Monday, April 24, 2023

Log cabin made from foam for 1:30 ToySoldiers

Manufacturer:   DIY

Scale:    1:30 - suitable for 60mm figures like JohnJenkins, W.Britains, King&Country ...


Hi,

today I am posting some pictures of a log cabin I made by myself from foam for my collection of  1:30 ToySoldiers for the FrenchIndianWar. There is a chimney missing, but I recognized this after its finish. So this will not be a log cabin for the soldiers but could be used as a storage cabin or magazine.

As the original houses of the ToySoldier ranges are often out of stock or could be bought for quite a lot of money I decided to build one by myself and I had a lot of fun building this. I am happy with the result.

The last three pictures just show parts of the next buildings I am trying to build. There is one palisade and the start of a watchtower. The palisade is finished but not painted yet as I want to make a mould to cast it and make more of them.


Cheers

Mike :)

















2 comments: