Friday, September 22, 2023

TeamMiniatures - Franco-Prussian War 1870-1871 - The Prussians and their Bavarian allies arrived

Manufacturer:   TeamMiniatures

Scale:    1:30 (60mm)


Call me a fool, call me crazy, call me a nerd, call me what you want - today the postman brought me "some" reinforcements for my ToySoldier Collection.

The Prussian and Bavarian infantry of the Franco-Prussian War is completed.

I will have to make a date with a very good psychiatrist.


Cheers

Mike


This is how my showcase looked like this morning ...

... and here is how it looks now.

The Bavarians charging ...

... and the Prussians attacking.




4 comments:

  1. Have you seen the very very awesome Prussian artillery set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fritz! Yes, I have seen the set from FirstLegionMiniatures. That´s also top of the list. But next to come as reinforcements are the Magdeburg Cuirassiers.

      Delete