Monday, November 6, 2023

Muskets and Tomahawks - Tyrolean Rebellion - Part 5

Manufacturer:   PianoWargames (3d-Prints)

Scale:   28mm


Hi again,

it has been quite a long time since my last post concerning one of my current projects - The Tyrolean Rebellion in the age of Napoleon.

I had a little bit of time within my holidays and so I was able to paint up some new figures for this project. Still a long way to go, but the collection grows.

The figures are from "PianoWargames" - a guy from Bavaria who does an extremely good job on his minis. They are available as 3d-Prints and also in metal casts. Just take a look at his homepage. The figures are really fantastic.

https://pianowargames.de/de

There are three days left before starting business again. Though I have some other things to do in my holidays, too, I hope to be able to finish at least one or two more figures.

Cheers

Mike






My Tyrolean Landsturm so far - more to come...



My Tyrolean Schützen so far - also more to come ...


No comments:

Post a Comment