Saturday, March 9, 2024

FirstLegion - AWI - British Light Infantry

Manufacturer:   FirstLegion

Scale:   1:30 (60mm)


Hi,

the ten o´clock postman is just a good guy and brought some new recruits for my AWI-collection of toysoldiers in 60mm (1:30).

FirstLegion is not the cheapest manufacturer of toysoldiers but I got them for quite a good price on eBay.


Cheers

Mike





FirstLegion mixed with figures of other manufacturers - King&Country and JohnJenkinsDesign (the mounted officer is JJD).

A look at the opponents - a mixture of Britains, JJD, FirstLegjon (the one lying on ground) and King&Country (the Hessians behind the fence).



6 comments:

  1. They are lovely figures Mike, the poses are great, super additions to your lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know I love the period. These look great Mike!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christopher. I knpw that you love that period. I remember all the good games we had concerning AWI. Many thanks for compliments. :)

      Delete
  3. The new recruits look resplendent and the bases look practical in size and heft. The display is growing; thanks for sharing it.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I think I´ll have to stop searching eBay for a while. :)

      Delete