Sunday, October 27, 2024

Tyrolean Rebellion - A suitable house for the gaming table

Manufacturer:   Chickens Tabletop Crafting

Scale:   28mm


Hi,

yesterday we went to the "RheinMain-Multiversum" in Nidderau near Frankfurt - a small but fine Tabletop Convention. We like travelling to events like the "Tactica" in Hamburg and will even visit the "Warfae" in Farnborough next month but we also enjoy the smaller events as they are not overloaded and overcrowded so there is enough time and also space to look closer at the gaming tables and also to join some games. And another effect is that it is much easier to meet friends from other regions within a non-hectic atmosphere.

https://rmm.tabletop-rheinmain.de/

I was happy to meet one of my favorite model crafters in person there. Thomas Hahn (aka "Chicken") is a brilliant crafter of models made from styrofoam. You should visit his youtube channel. There is a lot of interesting content there. His videos are always a great inspiration for me.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chickens+tabletop+crafting

I already have some of his models within my collection of wargaming terrain. "Chicken" had his own stall at the convention with lots of interesting models and I was lucky to find a house that can be used perfectly for my project concerning the Tyrolean Rebellion.

Here are some photos of this house.


Cheers

Mike






Another beautiful house made by "Chicken" I already had within my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment