Thursday, June 1, 2023

Muskets & Tomahawks - Tyrolean Rebellion - Part 2

Manufacturer:   PianoWargames

Scale:   28mm


Hi again,

yesterday I was able to finish at least two further miniatures for my actual project "The Tyrolean Rebellion" for the rules of Muskets&Tomahawks II.

This time I got the leader of the rebellion Andreas Hofer and another man of the Tiroler Landsturm. I didn´t set them in scene this time. This will be done in one of my next posts after finishing some more figures.

Hope you like it. :)

Cheers


Mike







3 comments:

  1. These are really nice. i like the colour choices and they look good poses/miniatures.
    As someone who paints all his figures gloss the [to me] muted look of these is really effective. Thanks for sharing them.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete