Friday, September 13, 2024

Lion Rampant - Motivated for painting more figures

Manufacturer:   GamesWorkshop

Scale:   28mm


Hi,

highly motivated by the last few games using the rules of "LionRampant 2nd Edition" I just had a look at my pile of shame and found "some" figures that I started painting several years ago. 

I have some old GamesWorkshop Bretons in my boxes. Ok, they are not really historic, but they are looking great and have a little flair of Hollywood. I´m not a fan of Warhammer, but I like the Bretons from the ranges though their headgears are extremely overloaded.

This post is about one of these figures that I finished this week. I painted up two further mounted knights in the same color scheme some years ago. They fit quite well. :)

My thought is to increase this unit up to sic mounted knights in the same color scheme so that it can be used as heavy or elite cavalry in "LionRampant".


Cheers

Mike








No comments:

Post a Comment