Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Toysoldiers - Newest additions to my collection

Manufacturers:    JohnJenkinsDesign, King&Country, TeamMiniatures, ConteCollectibles, FirstLegion

Scale:   60mm (1:30)


Hi again, :)

this post is about my latest additions to my collection of toysoldiers. I had been able to find some good items on ebay and also at the "Internationale Zinnfigurenbörse" in Kulmbach in August this year.

I apologize for the bad quality of the photos for they are sometimes very glossy.

But I hope you will enjoy this little photo tour. :)


Cheers

Mike

Major Rogers of the Rogers Rangers - a very nice figure from ConteCollectibles.

I found him on ebay and he will get some comrades for sure.

First Legion Miniatures are probably the best painted figures compared to other manufacturers.

I am always looking on ebay for good offers.

I got this figure from TeamMiniatures at our visit to "Historicum" in Schmalkalden. 

So now the range of Italian Bersaglieri for the BoxerRebellion is complete. 

JohnJenkinsDesign - a retired item I was able to find in Kulmbach.


Also a find in Kulmbach.JohnJenkins BritishGrenadiers of the FrenchIndianWar.


The Wigwam and the Grenadiers integrated into the display.

JohnJenkinsDesign - also Kulmbach

On his right - two Gallic warriors from King&Country.


Integration of the Gauls into my really small collection of Romans and their enemies.


JohnJenkinsDesign again - some British fusiliers marching (also Kulmbach)

You cannot have too much soldiers on the march.

JohnJenkinsDesign - a found on ebay

Here they are with their comrades of set #1.

Finally a Wigwam from a German manufacturer - I don´t remember his name, sorry.

It fits perfectly to the toysoldiers.

2 comments: