Saturday, November 10, 2012

Shipment of Dreispitz-Miniatures worldwide


Hi folks,

I recognized that a lot of followers of my blog do come from outside Europe.
On my website I mentioned not to send figures to other countries than to the members of the EU.
This has been changed.
But the costs of shipment differ because they also depend on the weight of the parcel.
For parcels weighing up to 500gr. the costs will be 5,50 € (including insurance), for parcels weighing up to 1kg the costs will be 9,05 €.
I don´t think that there will be heavier parcels at the moment.
Costs for toll have to be paid by the customer.

So if you like to order figures please send a mail to 

dreispitz-miniatures@t-online.de

Thank you very much.

Cheers
Mike


2 comments:

  1. Great news Mike, will wait until after christmas to order mine as mail becomes frantic this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete