Monday, July 10, 2023

JohnJenkinsDesign (and some other stuff) - some more Woodland Indians for my collection

Manufacturer:   mainly JohnJenkinsDesign, but also ConteCollectibles, Peipp and unknown

Scale:   1:30 (60mm)


Hi, 

last saturday I went to a guy who´s selling the collection of his father, who passed away in the beginning of this year. The collection was built in over 50 years and I was overwhelmed by the immense number of figures.

It took me some time to find the pieces I liked first but I am sure that this hadn´t been the last deal with the collector´s son.

I concentrated on finding Woodland Indians from JohnJenkins and I also found some other interesting figures I couldn´t resist to buy.

It makes me sad to know that sometimes my collection also will be split and sold to other collectors. My only hope is that the next owners will also have a lot of joy, looking at their showcases and arranging the figures to create some storytelling scenes.


Cheers

Mike

















2 comments:

  1. Excellent additions to your collection, some lovely figures there.

    ReplyDelete