Wednesday, November 11, 2020

SevenYearsWar - The Bavarian Regiment Minucci - WIP

 Scale:  28mm

Manufacturer:  Dreispitz Miniatures


Hi,

This is just a WIP concerning the Bavarian Regiment of Minucci.

The figures are from the range of DreispitzMiniatures, a range that I had in mind about 8 years ago.

I gave a regiment of figures to a good friend of mine as he was interested to paint up some historical miniatures. Many thanks to Dominik Erven for this great paint job.

And here is the result of the first figures. There are some figures left for I decided to give some standard bearers to the regiment. I know that grenadiers had no flags on the battlefield but I will give some flags to my own unit.

So more pictures to come...


Cheers

Mike







Source: http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=Minucci_Infantry







No comments:

Post a Comment