Sunday, August 27, 2023

Dead Mans Hand - Horses for the town

Manufacturer:   just found the miniatures on "myminifactory.com"

Scale:   28mm


Hi,

I know that I will have to keep on my project dealing with the Tyrolean Rebellion. But at the moment there is a need in do something for my project of DeadMansHand.

In my club dealing with tin soldiers there is a exhibition once every year. As most of the collectors of the club will expose flat figures I want to try to give a demonstration on Wargaming, so that the visitors will get aware that these figures are not only for standing in displays but also can be used to play with.

I don´t want to show a battle of any time for most people would bother at. And as there is always someone who asks for political correctness my decision was made for DeadMansHand. It is easy to learn and I want to invite the visitors into some participation games.

Though I already have different gangs and also enough buildings for that there is a lack of civilians and some other stuff like horses. 

I´ve found some interesting horses at myminifactory.com. They fit very good into the scene. Only matter is that my camera didn´t take very good photos. The figures look much better in real life.

Cheers

Mike




No comments:

Post a Comment