Friday, July 19, 2024

Napoleonic Wars - New recruitment for my Tyrolean Rebels

Manufacturer:    PianoWargames

Scale:   60mm (1:30)


Hi,

after some months of dealing with other projects I found some time this week to finish another 3D-printed figure of the fantastic range of PianoWargames. (https://pianowargames.de/de/)

Normally these figures are concepted for 28mm wargaming (and I also do have them, too). But as I am also a collector of toysoldiers in 60mm I simply changed their scale before printing.

Here is my newest recruit for my force of Tyrolean Rebels of 1809.

The next one is already on the workbench and I hope to finish the guy within next week. :)


Cheers

Mike.





My Tyrolean force in 60mm so far.



6 comments:

  1. What a great figure, nicely painted too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Ray. The figures are indeed very highly detailed and are fun to paint.

      Delete
  2. You really did a great job with this one - when the farmer is angry, you don't want to be at the pointy end of the stick :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Don´t mess with an angry farmer :)

      Delete
  3. Great addition to you collection, lovley figure and that is one wicked farm implement!

    ReplyDelete