Thursday, October 24, 2024

Toysoldiers - New tribesmen for my Hurons and a first try of displaying the "Battle of Monongahela"

Manufacturer:   JohnJenkinsDesign

Scale:   60mm (1:30)


Hi again,

this week I got some new figures increasing my tribesmen of Hurons of my FrenchIndianWar collection of toysoldiers.

The plan is to be able to display the "Battle on the Monongahela" some day. But there are "some" more sets missing to complete this range. So it will take me some more months or even years to complete the range of this conflict. The cabinet I have in mind for displaying the range is about 90cm bright and about 70cm deep. So there will be enough space for a huge diorama.

I started to try out some arrangements of the figures I already have of this range. As you can see there are a lot of trees missing, also bushes and even the terrain. This arrangement was just for getting a feeling how the display could look like and won´t be the last attempt. 

But - it was fun to do this. And that´s what it should do. Having fun and enjoying the hobby. :)


Cheers

Mike







The four new figures included into the "display".





No comments:

Post a Comment