Wednesday, December 23, 2020

SYW - Commanders for my Austrian Army - General

 Manufacturer:  FrontRank Miniatures

Scale:  28mm



Hi, 


I currently working on my Austrian Army of the SYW.

Using the rules of "BlackPowder" and the supplement "Last Arguments of Kings" I had to paint up some Commanders for the different brigades that I want to bring onto the battlefield.

The Commander in Chief has already been painted about 4 or 5 years ago and is the FrontRank figure of Field Marshal Prince Charles of Lorraine.

The miniature of this post is also a FrontRank figure and shows a normal Austrian General.

As I like my commanders to be placed on multi-figure bases I decided to let this guy be accompanied by two Austrian Artillerymen I didn´t know where to add them.

More to come soon. :)


Cheers


Mike









2 comments: