Sunday, February 18, 2024

Toysoldiers - Two more showcases - Rearranging my collection

Manufacturers:    JohnJenkinsDesing, TeamMiniatures, King&Country, ConteCollectibles, WBritains, PianoWargaming

Scale:    1:30 (60mm)


Hi again,

last friday I was lucky to buy another showcase for displaying my toysoldiers. I have seen it on ebay and it has been a bargain for 20 Euros. And though it is a little bit smaller it just looks similar to another one I also got from ebay for free. This bigger showcase has the same design but two additional drawers. So two showcases for 20 Euros in total.

Both showcases have a mirror in the background and have glass panes all around. So I had to clean them up and after that I decided to move my complete collection of toysoldiers into my dining room where I had placed the showcases. Hard work and I didn´t expect that I will need all the shelves of the showcases.

Here is the result.

Because of the mirrors in the background of the showcases the photos come out not as good as I wanted them to be. I hope it doesn´t matter.


Cheers

Mike

The bigger showcase


My collection of Romans and Barbarians so far.

Due to lack of space I had to split my collection of "Battle on snowshoes" -
Part one - French against British



Part Two - Roger´s Rangers against Huron Warriors



Ambush on a British convoy



Some single parts that don´t fit to the rest.

SevenYearsWar - a Prussian Cuirassier fighting an Austrian Dragoon of the regiment Sachsen-Gotha

Ambush

Some displays I made more than 15 years ago to give some background to my single figures.

The smaller showcase but with many more shelves


Some FrenchIndianWar



Some more British and French Army



Some more warriors

Mounted warriors

Three well known heroes - Hawkeye, Chingachgook and Uncas


Some 3d-printed figures for the Tyrolean Rebellion 1809


My collection of AWI so far.



Prussian 2nd Foot Guard Regiment of the FrancoPrussianWar 1870-71

Bavarian Infantry of the FrancoPrussianWar of 1870-71

Prussian Cuirassier Regiment No7 (Magdeburg Cuirassiers) overrunning Algerian Infantry.

German 3rd SeaBatallion of the Boxer Rebellion 1900

Italian Bersaglieri of the Boxer Rebellion 1900

One French Marine Infantry and one Quin Soldier 

The Second BoerWar

My small collection of WWI and WWII


Because of the fact that the showcases are not wide enough I had to display
my beloved "Battle of Leuthen" separately




6 comments:

  1. Nice display units, your collection is quite superb and deserves to be shown, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a display! I've been to museums with a lot less to see and enjoy. Congratulations on your bargain cabinets, I hope they serve you well.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful exposition!Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete