Sunday, April 23, 2023

JohnJenkinsDesign - SYW - Battle of Leuthen

 Manufacturer:    JohnJenkinsDesign

Scale:    1:30 - 60mm figures


Hi again,

it has been a long time since my last post. I would like to post more within a few days and also would like to post at least one article in my blog every week. This did not work for a long time, but I hope that I will be able to achieve this aim.

So the next upcoming posts of me are not the actual status quo and the topics have often been quite a long time ago.

Today the post is about my efforts on completing my collection of JohnJenkins miniatures concerning the SevenYearsWar, especially the "Battle of Leuthen". I managed to complete this range in September 2022.

This is the only range of JJD dealing with the SYW in Europe. But there are several other ranges about the FrenchIndianWar that are also on my list to collect.


Cheers

Mike  :)









2 comments:

  1. That is a collection to be very proud of, lovely to see them set out, really impressive.

    ReplyDelete