Friday, April 28, 2023

Toy Soldiers in 1:30 - some more JohnJenikins Woodland Indians

Manufacturer:   JohnJenkinsDesign

Scale:   28mm


Hi again,

This week I got some more WoodlandIndians for my collection of 1:30 ToySoldiers of the FrenchIndianWar that I just had to set into scene for a small photo-shooting. :)

The moduls of terrain and also the trees are normally used for 28mm wargaming so it could be they appear a little bit too small. But in my opinion it has done its work.

There are a new canoe and also three new fierce warriors. Due to the fact that I only have three British soldiers in fighting poses the scene shows a real masacre. Poor Redcoats.

More to come about this project. :)


Cheers

Mike


Indian warband on raid.

No chance for the poor defenders.

Another view on the brutal slaughter.

The new figures for my collection - part 1.

The new figures for my collection - part 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment